Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fwark off, 2 legged!





Its official, we have done away with the hooman kind of 2 legged so we can continue our blogging life. I cant believe SHE hogged the laptop for 6mths!

Well we did alota work during the 6mths. I worked sooooo hard at the trials! See peekture below for pwoof!
Hooman: IF u call running aweay frm the handler at the startline to be hardwork)



I got JUMP!



Oh well, just becuz I showed u the butt a couple of times, u didnt have to take me out from the trials! :P



We took a group foto! Ninja pwoofed he was there by pounching on cute Carbon. *tsk tsk tsk*



After the recent trials, mom & dad did something to the little terror. He got sniped. Poor thing *shakes corgi head* But he continued to show us his *XXXX-s* or the lack of it. Ahem.



Oh well, he grew a little grouchy so we had to be nice to him.



I tried to cheer him up with this shot! Double of me! He said its not funny, and a little scary actually.



He didnt smile until we brought him out! (pink scarf & all hehehe)



Isnt it nice to oust the 2 legged? We get to blog again!



Paws, yuki & ninja

1 comment:

Tristan and Braun said...

Nice move, Princess!You are still my #1!

xo,
Tristan.