Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Mom's shoes...oh no....

We did something bad...mom's upset. Oh no...and it's all Ninja's fault.
This is Mom's sneakers. Notice left & right looks different?



This is what it's supposed to look like...



And this is what it looks like after Ninja did his OCD thing. He undid the shoelaces (which were criss-X & knotted) & even took the velcro out of the hook. Luckily, he did not chew on it and just left tons of drool.



This is what I did when I was a puppy, I only liked highheels. I'm smarter right? Sneakers are smelly, hehehe...silly boy!



Mom, we're truly sorry. Pls forgive us? I've put myself in this laundry bin & thrown Ninja into the washing machine. Heehee!

2 comments:

Tristan and Braun said...

Ooooo Yuki, you going for a wash in the machine? Which brand detergent do you use then?!?!? You always smell so babelicious!!! *blush*

- Your furever admirer Tristan -

Yuki said...

Harlooo...

I heard frm my mom that ur mom & dad brings u jogging now! Ooh...did u develop muscles? I like muscle-man! Heehee...

Muaks, Yuki