Monday, December 1, 2008

Commands

No peektures today but Mum is finally jotting down all those commands we picked up the last 6 mths. She says she can't believe there's so much! I say she's 1 big lazy bummer.

Basic commands (directional)
1. Sit (then there's treats)
2. Stay (Do I get another treat?)
3. Stop (Ok, Im tired anyways)
4. Down (Another treat?)
5. Left (spin)
6. Right (spin)*I'm a kylie minogue fan heehee*
7. Side
8. Come/Here (Ok, I didn't do it. It was Ninja)
9. Touch (with nose)
10. Back/Target (yet to be mastered :p)
11. Front
12. Center (if hubby stops confusing this with Front, my dog might actually master it)
13. Round
14. Wee
15. Pee (only applicable to Ninja)
16. Quiet (only applicable to Ninja, again)
17. Oei! (Dont touch that stuff, its mine)
18. Uh-Uh (Im watching u punk, u better dont go near there)
19. Leave it/drop it (applicable to Ninja when he's tugging on Yuki's leash & choking her)
20. Stop it! (applicable when the dogs behave like errant little kids)


Obstacle commands
1. Over (out)
2. Jump
3. Tyre
4. Tunnel
5. Poles (weave)
6. Ok (release)
7. Step (contact)
8. Off
9. Go
10. Wrap (yet to be mastered :p)
11. Table


Commands that my dog taught me
1. 1 bark--Come pick up my poop, u lazybum.
2. whine/groan--This is boring. When is this ending & how abt dinner?
3. Constant whine--There's something out there! Probably a dog! Can I go play nw? Puh-lease??
4. A short whine with a question mark--Whats up dude?
5. Touch (the door with nose)--Hey! Open the door!


Now do u have any to share with me? We wld lurve to know if u have a special command which u've managed to taught ur silly hooman.

Paws, Yuki

No comments: