Sunday, November 23, 2008

BARF times

Mom says its time I share the pics & videos of our BARF menu with everyone here. Moi used to be on kibbles until we heard of BARF frm my bestest fren Tristan's mommy. So we tried the diet & it turns out I quite like my chkn wings RAW! hehehe.

So beware! This post is filled with sme Blood & Gory details.

Our menus finally pasted on the fridge door cuz Mom & Dad kept getting it wrong, with me & Ninja eating differently.


MY Lunch. Yummy.



Ninja's lunch. Bigger. Hmpf.


Mom's heart-shape vege cubes. There's still the daisy ones & the butterfly ones. Don't ask me why. I donch noe. I eat them up anyways.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mom: So How do The dogs eat?

Princess, before her meal, on her heavenly throne. See that veil which separates her Highness & us commoners?



Pincess decides to check out her lunch.



Princess thinks she's not so hungry yet.



A video to prove it...



So, what does the rest of the household do when Princess eats? (Since it takes the same amt of time to possibly dry a quilt. Yes. She takes that long.)

Ninja, all calm & collected before his meal. He waits for his turn.



And daddy slogs away behind the doggy gate. Heeheehee.

No comments: