Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mom says I like ducks so....

Mom says my fav is ducks...well, I admit I like duckmeat, yummy! I mean, which doggie doesnt? And dad likes to play "quack-quack" with me. It's a game he self-devised, takes a ducky tug-toy and we play tug all over the hse, chanting quack-quack as he goes along. I'm embarrassed by Dad smetimes, really..



But a DUCKY SUIT???






Oh well.....Mom says we cld use it as a Halloween costume. Are ducky suits frightening?




Dad, are we done with this?

6 comments:

t.h.e.m.a.r.l.e.y.c.o.d.e said...

hahahahah!
My dear Yuki, u look so cute in this attire!

Why you look so sad leh?

Atheist-15 said...

you have a very cute dog!

yan said...

Haha, So lovely dog.

web hosting

coopercreek said...

I love your costume. It's cute!

Yuki said...

Hihi,

Thank you all! And hi to coopercreek, your Cardis are lovely!

Cheers, Yuki's mom

coopercreek said...

Yuki, We don't see many tailed pemmies over here in the U.S. Although, I have a friend that has a tailless cardi due to an accident. I have to say that I love your tail.

Cooper