Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fun-filled Saturday Part II

After my spa B&F session, Aunty Zoe frm Pawsitive Sensations picked me up for a doggie massage. How heavenly is that?? Aawwww....I can't wait to go for my next massage....ooohhhh....


A peekture of Yuki pretending to be the resident-dog Benny.



Mom, have u come to get me home?



You guys are not really leaving me here, are u?



Mom comes in to pay the bill and I get a rub-dub frm Aunty Zoe for being a good girl.



And before we go hme, sme doggie comes to give me a goodbye kiss, who else but Benny!



I Bleeaaaah u!



Ok, let's have a real goodbye kiss!



I'll miss u...come'on, don't cry....



Before I end today's fun-filled post, did I fail to mention I met many many nice uncles & aunties tdy? I saw Coco's mommy Aunty Linda and this fellow below...




Now he's the real deal! Monty Corgi!

4 comments:

Chantel said...

The third picture is just priceless...she looks so worried! haha.
Princess Yuki is such a gorgeous girl.

Corgi Hugs!
Chantel & Bella

Yuki said...

Hihi,

You're rite! Peekture was snapped as our car (2 hoomans + BC-Ninja) stopped at the door to pick her up. She started smiling when we went in though :P

Cheers...

Benhur Xobile said...

Hey Yuki!

You really do look like me in that photo! For a moment my mummy was staring at the photo just hoping it was me but ur smaller. =P

Hope to see you soon again!

*woof!*

Yuki said...

Hi Benny...

Im gonna be at the shop Sat morn for a massage! Yippee!
Seeya!

paws, yuki