Sunday, January 11, 2009

Botanical Gardens

On Sunday, Yuki was feeling better post-Op so Mom & Dad brought us to the Botanical Gardens to have a looooong walkie. This is us! I didn't wanna use this peekture but some CUTIE (obviously) threatened me with my next meal. What can a poooor doggie do?



Pwetty Gardens



Yuki corgi: Ohmigosh! I love fishy fishy fishy!!! Think we can catch some and dry them, Mom? Slurps.



Scaredy cat Ninja. Guess what he's hiding from? He was so embarrassing...



The lake! On the other side of the pathway. Can u imagine he dragged us like this around the WHOLE lake??? Stupid boy. Mom, we shd have left him at home.



Finally, at a spot where no water can be seen, the scaredy cat pauses for a break.



Some new frens we made... Sydney the corgi. Isn't he super duper cute?!?!?
He's 4 yrs old and he's a pwetty corgi!



And that's his BFF Lightning. Awww....



What's so cute abt corgis? I don't understand this whole fanfare. Aren't they just shorties & don't we have one at home anyways, Mom?



Taking a break after a morning's walk...



Mom, shall we do this again next week? I so so so lurve this place. It's just right for a Queen's dog like moi.



Oh yah man, let's do this again! Slurp slurp slurp. Water splashes. Slurp slurp. Now where's my brekky?

No comments: