Saturday, January 3, 2009

The duck and the chicken

Yuki jiejie is on 3 weeks MC cuz Mom & Dad neutered her.
Therefore, I officially HIJACK her blog! Hehehe...No boring corgi-talk for this 3 weeks, just ME ME ME!! The suuuupppper Border Collie!!!

Some peektures of my 1st swimming lesson at Mutts n Mittens, with who else, but the corgi.

Ohmigosh!!! Its cold! Brrrr.....that's a very huge bath! Why must I bath?



Dad!! Dont push me!! Im falling off!!



Dont bluff me with the ball! Im gonna take away this ball so u've got no excuse to push me into the pool again. Bleah!!



Nope. Im not going in there anymore. The corgi's taking my shift instead.



Paddles Paddles Paddles....



Ninja's a scaredy cat, heehee.
Here kitty kitty kitty....



Im not talking to anybody now. Hmpf. Hmpf. Hmpf.



Aw, come on! Dont be such a petty little boy, will ya?


End of swimming episode.
As narrated by Chicken-Ninja & Ducky-Yuki.

No comments: