Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dog Tired

This is my what I do every day. See this messy kitchen? The simmering pot of soup and rice cooker waiting to be filled?
What can I say? They just work me like a dog.



Even my spatula is black frm all that cooking!



I have to watch the oven too! Now is that a bark I hear?



Hey pup! Im not done cooking yet! Dinner's not ready! Now stop squabbling and keep quiet boy! Ok! Ok! I'll feed u soon k?!?



I need a breather!



And I have to supervise cleaning!! Dont these hoomans think they're overworking me?!?!



Shd I quit this low paying job in midst of this recession? Hmmm...



Sometimes, cold stark reality just stares at u in the face.



Like this.



How abt hiring me?? Im cheap! Cheap & good! I'll work very hard!!!

3 comments:

Tristan and Braun said...

Aiyoh poor thing my princess. No worries, the next time I see your hoomans, I'll bark them down for you!

The cheek of them! To work my little precious so hard!

Hey how come you have another "me" in your house?!?!? You didn't tell me you were replacing me?!?!?!?

I need to go to a corner to reflect... sob sob

t.h.e.m.a.r.l.e.y.c.o.d.e said...

hahaha! Tristan, tats her didi lah.
You are still her precious, u know??

Yuki, dun work so hard oki? Do some paw-nicure when you have time. :)

Yuki said...

Tristan, save me!!!!
(Yuki wails in her cinderella voice)

Miss ya, Yuki