Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hort Park Hot

On Sunday, we went to Hort Park. I askd Mom if it was a HOT park and she said no. But when we reached, it was a HOT park. Hoomans.




The lion was hot too. Look, he's so tanned!



Hmmm....where's the beautiful scenery?



Beautiful morning glory...Mom lurves this but we cant seem to grow it outside our aptmt cuz there's not enuff sunlight. Of cuz, we can't grow it inside our aptmt due to SOME bugger.




Who? Me? Who?




Mom says Hort Park stands for "Horticulture" so it has many ideas for gardening. Look what cool ideas they have!! They grow them frm PCK boots!!!




And Tam-Puis!!!



This is alrite...its a Ribena bottle.



So is this...I do hope Mom doesnt get any weird ideas and use our foodbowls to plant flowers. No, that's not such a good idea Mom.



Beautiful flowers...leads us to....



....a pretty pavilion!



Ok, do we get a breakfast here? I don't mind a picnic!




I pose pretty!



What??! You didn't bring mine???



I wanna go home! Like right now!!



Will ya hurry up? I see a cafe there!!!

No comments: