Sunday, July 5, 2009

Dog shelter (Mdm Wong)

Mom & Dad went to this place after our swim & took many peektures. Mom says its a place where abandoned dogs are rescued and a lady with a big heart keeps them alive, awaiting their next furever home. I cant imagine any doggies without their furever homes though I think abt abandoning Ninja smetimes. Heehee. But really, he makes a nice pet though he's irritating.

This is where all the small size doggies stay TOGETHER. They dun have their own rooms like u and me but they get shelter & food, and love from the BIG-HEART-Lady.



Mom fell in love with this cutie cuz she looks like me. She's an escape artist apparently, ran out of the gate when the hoomans were not watching. Now dat's what I do best! Heehee! I wld lurve to make frens with this cutie, we'll have fun!!



She's abit tiny to be moi, dunch ya think?



She likes to be the centre of hooman attention, just like me! Heehee!



Ooh...and Cutie likes hooman hugs!



Mom says this one's real sweet too!



And the Cutie wanted to be part of the peekture again!



And we've gotta to show this pretty doggie here. Not sure if she's a puppy but she sure needs a gd furever home. Just look at those eyes....say awwww....



She raises a tiny paw and tries to fren my mom.



And she told my mom that she wanted to meet me (heehee).



Now its not fair to keep showing brown dogs who look like moi so there she is.



And sometimes, they're abit bigger than some. A very handsome husky. Oooh....(Yuki swoons).



OMG. This doggie totally wins paws down. How cute can she get? I need to get my own fan to practise this stunt.



Who? Me?



I need my own furever home with fan. Adopt me?



They all need good furever homes, pls spread the word...

No comments: