Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hijacked!

Heehee, this is Ninja the BC hijacking da blog again! My big sista Yuki-corgi is knocked out after the trials yesterday so she's sleeping soundly. (Not that she did anything much I heard but that's for another post)

Meanwhile, I got my paws on the comp so Im gonna post all those pics that Yuki-corgi hid away!


Now this is a pic smetime back of hansom Uncle D, Daddy & Mom. See my daddy? That's the realli realli geeky fellow in the free-bluecap and Tshirt bluffing 17yo! I miss my Daddy.



This is what the corgi does to me when ur not hme Daddy!!!



She wants my ball! And my ear! No! Dats my 1 good ear left!!



And she humps me!! Sobs!!



No! Not this ear either!!



It realli hurts!! Yelps!! Someone saveeee meeee!!!

1 comment:

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Poor Ninja. My sister bullies me too....