Wednesday, November 18, 2009

London Dogweek (Kaaaaah Puuuui!!!)

Cuz they did NOT bring me! Hmmpf!!!
Mum and Dad went away for TWO weeks and left us at DogSchool! Imagine me and fatboy huddled together for TWO weeks?!?!? And then they went this place WITHOUT us?!?!??



I was already suspicious when they took out Da-Black-Box-with-Wheels.
I asked Dad.



He says its nothing and continued to fold his underwear. I smiled sweetly.



Then he packed more and more into DaBlackBox. I pondered in my corner, if I shd bite all those undies of his. Maybe he wont be able to go away then.



I sulked. And pouted.



Then I pretended to tear.



But they still went away!!!



And guess what they did there? They BETRAYED us!!!



She's just black! How can she be cute?!?! Is this cute???
[MOM--Jealousy knows no boundaries]



And guess what? They did more HORRID things!!!
They OGLED at famous corgis!!




Ninja--Sobs! My Dad went to look at OTHER Border Collies.
[HUM-PAO starts to tear like a fountain]




Then they met my LONG-LOST cousins--the Cardis!




And then....and then....and then.....
TRAITOR!!!
Sobs. Mom's carressing a Swedish Vallhund. Those are my long-lost cousins on the other side too!



The hoomans took a peekture HAPPILY. Now, let's talk. How can they be happy while we were so sad the whole of TWO weeks?!?! Grrrrr!!! Do they even MISS us???



Oh look!!! Crate for sale. 10% off! Now mom, why didn't u get one of those? Then I can go with u on your next trip!!!



I DUNCH care!!! Im going to THIS one. HMPF!

2 comments:

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Finally! Your blog is updated. My Mummy has been checking daily. Did your folks buy you anything after leaving you for 2 weeks?

Yuki said...

Hihi,

Yes they did, if not...grrrr. We have snacks frm M&S, new rope leashes frm the dogshow and squeaky toys! Heehee!