Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What do we do during school holidays?

So what do we good doggies do during school holidays?

We.....PAWTY!!!



Mom & Dad brght me to Aunt Lorna's hse for a Boxing Corgi Get-Together on Boxing Day! The hoomans prepared alota food for the dogs but see pic below. Now who are they trying to kid? Those are all for the hoomans!!!



Well, I cldnt care less so long as they give me that dog-cake! Yummyzz!!
And I got to see this cute guy--BarnBarn. I personally think he's got a rough-edge look with that nipped ear, I like badboyz...heehee!



There was his sista too! She's a water-corgi.



And this is BooBoo.



Other than corgi pawtys, I bring my lil' brudder to swimming. U know, if u dont exercise the BC, they go abit bonkers, hehe.






We suntan together, me & my brudder!



And he makes sme new frenz! Im proud of my lil' brudder cuz he didnt snap at this boy who showed him all his teeth.



I also got to play with my Dad, who's disappearing from my life so often now that I feel tempted to chew up his passport.



Well, I think December was a good month. Watchu think?


xoxo, love Yuki