Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Chapter 1

Im Yuki, a Pembroke Welsh Corgi & Im 7mths old. I live with my mommy & daddy in MY house where Im Princess. Mommy says I shd have started blogging when I was 4mths old but I wasnt strong enuff to climb onto the laptop then. But now Im stronger & I have sharper claws.


See my claws? Boo! Ru scared?












This is me when I was posing at 4mths old. I like to smile for the camera, the humans like to goo & ga, I dunno why....*shrugs*







Sometimes I manja mommy den I get treats & beefballs after dat *slurps*
Mommy says I got small paws, not like normal corgi at all. Well I think mommy's paws are too big, not like normal humans too. Bleah!







Sometimes I play with daddy cuz Im his princess. See?! The other huge-paw human!!






When nobody plays with me, I chew my bone on my carpet....





Or read the newspapers......






This is a grumpy me cuz it was raining yest morn & I didnt get to go to doggie school. Hmpf!
When I go to doggie school, I get to play with other doggies & go swimming. I even met a corgi last Wed, think his name is BarnBarn. I do hope to see him next week den we can all play!



4 comments:

t.h.e.m.a.r.l.e.y.c.o.d.e said...

Hi Yuki,

You are very cute!
Cant wait to see u again on Sunday!

Cheerios, Godmum

Unknown said...

Dear Yuki,

Congrats on your new blog...!! =)

Ur mummy & daddy sounds so loving towards u, hope u love them back by being a good gal k?! =)

Btw do you wanna be my Dog-daughter? =P

Yuki said...

I like Godmas! Ok! Do I get a treat everytime I see u?

Tristan and Braun said...

Hi Yuki Jie Jie!

How are you? Where have you been? I miss you so much! Can't wait to have our puppy tussle again! Heard from Mummy you are not well now. You must get well fast fast! Coz I wanna play with you! Mummy says if I behave, I might get to see you this Sat! Can't wait! :)