Friday, May 30, 2008

Me down with rings!

FRIDAY 2PM

Mommy & Daddy came back early tdy & brght me out. This was unusual, especially after their little panic attack lastnite. Lastnite mommy & Daddy flipped me all over in a frenzy & checked me upside down for fleas/ticks.

This is a picture of me in the car....see my pretty pose? I like to sit right in front so I always reach my destination FIRST. Hehe..
oohh...where are we going? Pawtabello again?




They brought me to the vet!!! No wonder come home so early!! I got cheated, me no like vets. Hmpf!

This is a picture of grumpy Yuki after the vet's visit.




Mommy: Yuki got hit by a bout of ringworms. As explained by Dr Eugene, ringworms are not actually worms but can be transmitted by the germs around us as well. Silly Yuki has a very bad habit of chewing on her hot spots (itchy spots due to whatever allergy she might has) & it aggravated, resulting in ringworm which is a fungal infection.


Mommy: See the hotspots? There's hardly any fur left, the silly girl chewed it all off.





Mommy: That's what ringworm infection looks like. It didnt look like this when we found out. It looked real nasty then, with bloodscabs all over. Dr Eugene shaved the fur off this part so we can put medication & it wont aggravate. Luckily, this was the only very nasty spot.





Then they put me in a cone somemore!!!
I cant walk properly! Duh. When is this gonna end?





Mommy & Daddy decided I cldnt go out yet (at least for these 2 days) and went out by themselves. Hmpf! That's what they went to see without me....nice meh?








No comments: