Saturday, May 31, 2008

My lazy Saturday afternoon

Since Im trapped at home, what else better to do than to rub on my fav carpet in the aircon studyroom? Ooh....I love leaving my pawprints all over!

Mommy: Yuki is recovering frm a bout of ringworm, hence by decree, she is a prisoner for the moment.




But smetimes I forget....there's a glass door..oopsy! Ouch!



Ever since I fell 'sick', I get to do things Im not normally allowed to cuz they feel sorry for me. Hehe....here's me getting a massage frm Daddy as I lie on the sofa pillows.
The key to note is to pretend to look real sick & grouchy *winks*





Hehe, actually its very shiok! I feel like a pampered pooch! Shhh...dont tell Daddy....






So shiok until I had to lick my paws to stop myself frm laffing...oooh....aahhh....




Yah, chewing on my toycar helps. Hey there, massage harder la! Who say u can stop nw?!



Then I take a lazy nap on the sofa....zzzzzz....
Mommy: Her wound still looks scary...



And Mommy bght me a new mat, well its pretty comfy....Ok, passed!



Mommy: This is a cool mat frm ikea's BB section, comfy for furkids during the hot weather...










1 comment:

t.h.e.m.a.r.l.e.y.c.o.d.e said...

hello Yuki, how are you now? Feeling better?