Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Introducing My Frens

I thought I wld introduce my frens since I got nothing better to do nw. Dont be mistaken, the peektures below was taken a few wks ago during our play session. The humans haven't brought me out since wkend...hmpf!

(Mommy: Yuki is still cooped up at hme, very grouchy girl nw)



There's Coco jiejie, she's a 9mth old Tri-band corgi. Mommy thot she's my first corgi fren until she found out frm Barnbarn's blog that we met 2 days prior. But she's a real nice corgi jiejie & I like to play with her.

Then there's Tristan, a 2mth old Border Collie. He's my classmate @ Smartdoggy puppy class & we meet every week to play! He's bigger than me though Im older & we play like there's no tomoro!!

Dat's our mommies jaga-ing us....









Tristan watches on as Coco jiejie does her assessment.

Im clean! I tell u Im clean! No tickles pls!





Our mommies say we're like little devils....

awww....aren't we sweet? We just like to play play!





Little devils shd look like this! Hehe...






Normally we just play like other doggies too....

I fold my ears when I see my frens cuz Im all excited!!





And when the going gets rough, I pretend to surrender! Hehe...





Sometimes, we got Gang-fights too!!!





As a last resort, I manja Coco jiejie & hide behind her! Hehe...

2 comments:

t.h.e.m.a.r.l.e.y.c.o.d.e said...

Hihi Yuki,

You got nice series of photos there!

Wish i was there with all of you tat dae.

Hope you feeling better now.. dun get grouchy oki? Ur mama will bring u out veli soon! =)

Yuki said...

Godma!! Take me out pls!! Pretty Pls!!! *whimper whimper*