Thursday, June 19, 2008

Holiday!!!

Happy moi has just come back from my holidays, so here's some of my pretty peektures to share. Mommy has been on leave so we got to go on holiday-->Daddy, Mommy & me!
[Mommy: We couldnt leave this grumpy girl behind so we had no choice.....]

Mommy: A peekture of Yuki before we leave the hse...see her silly grin?




Mommy: As Yuki does nothing but grin, mommy had to help her pack her luggage! Bleah :P




The 1st place we went to was the beach!! Mommy had brought me to swimming classes when I went to doggie school previously. But...but...but.....it wasn't SOOO BIG!! Here's a peekture of my 1st attempt swimming in the sea. I had to paddle VERY hard so my corgi ears would stay above water, evil hoomans!!!




Paddle Paddle!!!







After a while, I decided I needed help!
Now where's the lifeguard when u need one?!?!







I had to appeal to stay on the beach to rest my paws!
Ohmigod! Im seeing drumsticks in the sky oredi!
[Mommy: Yuki baby is such a drama queen!]







After the long workout at the beach, we check into the hotel. Now this is unfair. The hoomans get a suite and moi gets a BATH-TUB?!? Hmpf!


Hooman Suite




Some get me outa here!!







After the bath, princess moi checks out the place. Let me sit pretty & pose pose, hehe!







Gosh, I'm starting to see drumsticks again... *tummy rumbles*







I like mountains...now does that resemble a drumstick or wing? Hmm....





I think I'll take a nap....make myself comfy....Zzz...






Papa says I shd watch more soccer so I become knowledgible like him. But why is the ball so small?!? I think I like my ball better....






Ok! I'm bored already, can we go to gong-gong's hse nw??!



Mommy: Yuki spent the rest of the holidays at Grandpa & Grandma's place and got alota pampering from them, Uncle F & Aunt E. The lure of meatballs & buffet proved to be irresistable vs the beach. Sigh.

No comments: