Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sheep or Dogs?

We are going to the Westcoast dogrun again!! Im so happy when mommy comes home early from work so we can all go out together!

In the car on the way to WCDR, Yuki decides to.....climb onto the dashboard...AGAIN!!




Yuki: Mommy, just think of me as a tissue box k?
Mommy: Yuki! Get off the dashboard!!!




We finally reach the WCDR in 1 piece...hoomans + dog.



Ohmigod! Are those sheeps?!? Mama, can I herd them all???






Yuki: Now I'm quite sure the whitie's a sheep rite?
Mommy: No Yuki, he's a Borzoi. Now if I were u, I will be real nice to them.





Ok, I surrender, don't hamtam me.
But you really do look like a Border Collie. Same color what!



Meanwhile, Mommy plays with a pretty Golden Retriever jiejie.

Aint she sweet?



Till the next time.....

No comments: