Saturday, June 28, 2008

Pre-Agility Class Part I

Today is my 1st day at Pre-Agility Class @ doggy-school. Woah, Im sooo excited!! But wait a min, where's the grass?!? U mean we come to the same classroom to practise, like in obedience class?? Awww....that's boring!!


Mommy, I wanna go to the grass!!



Must I sit proper & listen?? Ok, I'll try...




Well, at least there're some new classmates I can play with. Let me introduce them here. Now that's Hamilton. That boy's got big ears, aint it?

And then there's Spot. I like his cute Bob Tail.




And of course, Tiger korkor!! He's a handsome boy @ 10mths old, just a wee bit bigger than moi. And that's his hooman korkor handling him for agility.
Tiger korkor's paws is the size of my face!




We have a new man in the class today, Sparky korkor. He's real special. He's a Border Collie, but shortfur like moi, with handsome markings.

I decided to give Sparky korkor a frenly kiss. Muaks!


And of course, my best fren Tristan came to class!! Yippee!! Dat's him practising hard with his mommy, Aunt C.

Hey Tris, shall we play? [Mommy: Yuki! Concentrate!! ]


Sparky korkor, play play?

Ok, last try! Tiger korkor, play with moi?



Mommy: ADD Yuki finally looks at her toy when everyone else ignores her. Hiaks!

To be continued...

3 comments:

Tristan and Braun said...

Hi jiejie Yuki!!!

Yes, I'm so happpppy to SEE YOU again in class AGAIN!!! :) Doesn't matter we didn't get to play much the last week. I'm sure we'll be able to snewak in some play here and there when Mommy and Smartdoggy Uncle ain't looking!! Can't wait for the weekend again!:)

Unknown said...

BOO!! FOUND YOU TOO! (Got here from Tristan's blog)

I love your BIG eye-liner-lined and mascara-decked eyes! :) Too bad you're too young as a gf for me...tee hee hee!!!

As promised on Tristan's blog, i'll try to be nicer to the puppies next time i see you guys at training....just don't try to get me to play with you because i am a MACHO MAN....HAHA!

Uncle Chester

Yuki said...

Thank u chester korkor!
I promise not to Ka-jiao u next time we meet, heehee.. Cya on Sat!

Muaks, Yuki :)