Sunday, June 15, 2008

Westcoast Dogrun

Mommy says I've been getting listless in class now....well there's no mre Tristan didi to play with in class so its not so fun like it used to be.
(Mommy: Baby Yuki takes obedience class at Smartdoggy's every Sunday noon & she used to go to puppy class with Tristan)
So Mommy surprised me today & brght me to this wonderful place after school!!




It's the doggyrun!!!



That's papa!! Haha, tell u a secret...its no doggie whistle hanging ard his neck, its a handsfree set that he talks into. Sometimes, when he does it, he looks like a dingdong man....





And guess who I met there?!?! Coco jiejie & Tristan didi!!! Yippee!!
We had a good roll & I surrendered, of course, hehes...






We met some new fren too, I think he's a dachshund. He's got a long body like me!





And then some more new frens! Is that a fox terrier? Anyways, they were real cool!

And then we do the new comrades march! To the grass, brudders!!
Well my best fren is still Tristan didi, here's the 2 of us taking a 5min break..
Pretty posey?





And of course, coco jiejie!! Mommy thinks she's a real pretty corgi lady. While I think coco jiejie's got a real long tongue here, she wins paws down, heehee...
I got peekture to prove it! See!!





And then another peekture!! And the longest tongue award goes to Coco jiejie!!
(Mommy: She's still a prettier corgi lady than notti Yuki baby...)





Daddy says I've got a farnie monster face when I run, happy but hilarious....really?

I think I look cool....hee!

Till the next dogrun...

3 comments:

t.h.e.m.a.r.l.e.y.c.o.d.e said...

Hi Yuki!

Interesting post! See ya tmr!

Tristan and Braun said...

Hey YUKI JIE JIE!!'

I miss you! Mummy says I'll get to meet you tomorrow! I can't wait! :)
Shall we pester our Mummies to take us to the doggie run again? I love it there! Green, green. My favourite colour! Also, so much space to sprint around, and so many other doggies around! :) Btw, help me tell your Mummy that she is very good with the camera woh! The peektures turned out sooooo pretty! Then again, we are both pretty princess and handsome king! :P

Yuki said...

Hi Godma Ernie & Tristan didi,

I miss u all!!! Mommy says we must meet soon! Maybe this wkend at the trials, we can all meet?

Meanwhile, Im gonna bug mommy to bring me to dogruns & swimming at doggie school....hiak hiaks!