Friday, June 6, 2008

Chabi KorKor

Mommy says its high time I do a little write-up of my Chabi Korkor & introduce him to our frens. So I started digging out my fotos when I last met him on Sunday.

Chabi Korkor is a Fussy Lop (Mommy clarifies: Fuzzy Lop) frm Holland, he's a rabbit (*slurps* Doesnt dat sound yummy??). He is abt 5yrs old and he's nw Grandmama's godson. Doesnt dat make him Mommy's brudder & my uncle?!? Anyways, silly Mommy got us matching Baseball Tshirts & made us pose pose. The peektures didnt come out very nice so I didnt get any treats, hmpf!



This is a peekture of Chabi KorKor
BEFORE





AFTER







I started by sniffing him out, he didnt seem to like me very much.
Maybe he remember I nibbled his ears lastwk...hiaks!





Daddy pulled me aside as I chokchok KorKor to play...but no luck!






In the end, play with myself.
Mommy: Yuki! Dats very unladylike!

1 comment:

Tristan and Braun said...

Yuki Jie Jie! Don't bully Chabi Kor Kor lah. Come play with me! :)