Sunday, July 6, 2008

USDAA Bark (I)

It's finally here!! The USDAA competitions!!!

On Sat morn, mommy woke us up super duper early & screamed at us to start packing & be on our best behaviour today. We were gonna watch the USDAA competitions!! Well...what the hell was that, I thot? I was still dozing in my little strawberry bed, yawnzzz. It could stand for the United Shortie Doggy Adventures Association? Hmmm.....oh well, if there's gonna be fun & food, Im gonna be there!!!

So its the Agility competitions!! Im finally gonna see real doggies do agility stunts!! Yippee!!
Oh is that food I see...? Am I gonna get my door gift...? Harlow....Harlow.....




And who else but Mr Baileys! With the man himself--Uncle Smartdoggy! They make a reeeaal tight team and I'm finally gonna see Baileys korkor in action! They always make very cool moves in class & Baileys korkor is a speedster monster! Ooh, I cant wait...Im gonna find moi a frontrow seat!



They wait reeally reeally quietly as the wind blows..... do I sound like a kungfu film or wat? Heehee!



And down the A-frame!!! Ok. Daddy MISSED all the peektures in between the startline and the A-frame cuz that's just how fast Baileys korkor was!! Daddy, can u pleease change ur camera?!?



And then off the table swiftly!! Of course, Daddy missed all the peektures in between again! Arrrghhhh......this is exasperating. Mr Baileys the speedster is reeally tooo fast for our little doggy camera.



Ok. Daddy. This peekture has got to take the cake. Where is Baileys korkor?
Daddy's explanation: Mr Baileys was on the RHS of the peekture BEFORE the obstacle. Daddy snaps camera button. And then Mr Baileys DISAPPEARED!!! He was tooo fast!! So he ended up outside the peekture. Now Yuki, if u look reeeally hard, u wld see Mr Baileys on the LHS, just outside after the obstacle. Heehee.


















It turns out that the competitions were divided into 3 groups, just like a chicken wing has 3 portions! There is the Big-Big doggies, Big doggies and Small doggies category for cuties like moi! Heehee, so what if I'm a shortie! So long as there's a category for moi, I'm happy!!
And I got to see this real handsome corgi korkor compete! We said Hi and touched noses but I didn't have a chance to ask for his pawtograph yet...well, till the next time!




And he could do the A-frame too! And the weavepoles! How dizzy is that!




And a beautiful leap across that hurdles! Look at that cute butt! He has long swishy tail like moi too! I like. Heehee...



Speaking of the Big-Big doggies category, moi thinks this GR korkor is 1 of them. Well, even though he's huge, he does the A-frame & see-saw just like a pro!




Now the next peekture is a "Guess what" peekture. Can anybody tell moi what this group of hoomans are up to? They seem to be blocking the entrance & I cant bark them all away. I wanna go into the ring to play! Are they discussing when they're gonna let all the doggies in to play??
Mommy: Yuki, No!! They are discussing the competition routes. And you're not allowed into the ring! You've already ran into the ring ILLEGALLY twice today! How embarrassing is that? Behave yourself!




How can this filmsy netting stop me from going in??? Daddy, can I pleeaaase go in to play?? It looks reeeal fun!!! Pwweety please?


To be continued....

No comments: