Wednesday, July 16, 2008

How does a corgi sleep?

Mommy says I'm the cutest when I'm sleeping! So she wantd me to post up some of my cutie peektures. Here goes....
Mommy: A tired sleeping doggie is a GOOD doggie. Heehee.



This is moi sleeping on my ikea coolbed, and my big kiddy bolster. It's cold in the room, with air-con & all, so mommy wrapped me up like a popiah.





I like to have my favourite toys near me when I sleep. So when I wake up, the 1st thing I see is my toy! Then I can just play!



Sometimes, irritating pests disturb our beauty sleep. Like this brave mouse.
Cheezles, get off my neck!



You're breathing down my neck and thiiiis close to being chomped off. I warn u.


Sometimes, fat irritating creatures add on to the problem. Like this elephant here. No. Elie. I do not want to play. And get cheezles off my neck.




Sometimes, I fall asleep while watching TV too, just like my Daddy. But I'm smarter cuz I hold my remote tightly. Heehee.



I'm still watching the telly. I'm not sleeping. Really.
Zzzzzzzzz





And then there're the times I fall asleep in the car after a long day out playing.




When I'm veerry veery tired, I just conked out on the bed with mommy. That's my FAVOURITE place to sleep!







Recently, the hoomans saw a cutie bed to match cutie moi, so they bought it for me! Now isn't that sweet? My very own strawberry bed!







I can curl up on my bed like a CAT! It fits me to a T!






And I lurrve the little strawberry that came with it!






Late at night, I sleep reeeal soundly in my new bed.
Ooh...strawberry.....drumstix...chicken wings....play....

2 comments:

Tristan and Braun said...

HAHAHHAA!!! Yuki, you are sooo funny! :)

You sleep so PRRREEETTTY and you have so many props with you. Me? I just sleep. Like sleep.

I luurrrrrve your strawberry bed. It looks so mightily comfy! Mine just look downright boring. Sigh.

I am so gonna make sure she gets me a SNOOZA sometime soon! Otherwise I'll make sure to make my wishes known every night TO THE ENTIRE NEIGHBOURHOOD at 1am during my sleepless nights, which is pretty much every day. :)

Yuki said...

Heehee....I heard abt ur barkaroke antics! But don't let ur mommy get caught! :P

Paws, Yuki