Monday, July 14, 2008

Swimming @ Mutts & Mittens

On Sunday after doggie class, me Momo & Tristan stayed back with our mommies while the rest of our classmates go home. For a while, I thot we were having detention becuz we were toooo notti in class! Hehe... Then the hoomans started discussing abt towels, routes, meeting plans, time to meet, blah blah blah.....all sounding like an excursion. Heck, I don't care! Us pups just played on..... we then drove off separately on our little doggie wheels.

An hour later, we met at this new place!!! (I like new places, they're usually fun!) I heard many many many doggie-barks!! And I saw Kingsley the famous Border Collie!! (My mommy's a fan of his brog) Then I was led innocently with Momo & Tristan to..........the swimming pool!!!! Shucks, we got cheated!!

Mommy threw me right into this Big Pool!
(Mommy: its not that big. Stop being a drama-queen!)


Ok, I'm reaching shore soon. I did many many laps already, take a break?


Shucks! My little paws can't reach! Mom, I need some help here!



Daddy takes his shift to swim with me. How come nobody takes my shift to swim with Daddy???


Daddy, I wan huggy! I don't wanna swim!



To the shore!! *pantpant*


I am not going down. If u pull, I'm gonna do my 4paw brake here.


Read my lips. I am NOT going down.


Mommy, save me???


Ok, I am a statue. Just ignore me. There's no doggy here.



Let me introduce a new fren to u all. Here's Momotaro, he is Tristan's older brudder by a few mins and he's in the same class as us. That's his mommy, the pweeetty Aunt Yuki!



The hoomans decided to use me as a bait to get Momo into the water. They go....NananiBooboo (How childish!)



What they didn't know: Momo can swim very well! He can turn like a dolphin!!



Soon, we were playing hide-n-seek in the pool & this is moi running away from Momo. I'm at a disadvantage! I got shorter paws and so they make smaller paddles!! Next round, I'm gonna bring my scuba fins!!!



We take a break in the shade. Sorry Daddy, the shade's not big enuff to share with u. Heehee.



Little Tristan doesn't seem to like water...heehee....



He takes a looooonnng suspiscious sniff at it...



Then he was Caught by his mommy! Hiaks!



Momo was sent to get Tristan, his younger brudder.

Meanwhile, I worked reeaaal hard to keep in shape. See my muscles?!?!



After a loooonng swim, we have a tired Daddy..... (heehee, he's lousy too rite?)



....and a tired doggie.......where's my iced-Pocari??


Run away!! Aawwww, I much prefer suntan to swimming!


No! I'm tired! I'm not swimming anymore! Enuff is enuff!!

No comments: