Sunday, July 6, 2008

USDAA Bark (III)

What do puppies do when they're bored & waiting for the exciting agility trials?
We PUPPY-FIGHT!!

I use my corgi jaws!!




And then my corgi-curl-like-cat stance!



Ok, so what if Tristan's got bigger paws? I use corgi-push!



Mommy: Yuki!! Be gentle!!


Tristan & me doing a neck-tie!
(Necktie = he bite my neck, I bite his neck! Hiaks!)



Take a breather!


Argggghhhh!!!



Mommy: Ok, boys & girls! Break it up!




Make a wild guess what the following videoclip features. It's a short 3sec snap, dont play cheat by replaying....

3 comments:

t.h.e.m.a.r.l.e.y.c.o.d.e said...

Yuki, your expressions are always funnier! *pad pad*

I bet ur mama and papa always manage to laugh until they flip with you around! Such a little gem!

So eager to see u again on the 3rd Aug! Snap snap snap!!!!

Yuki said...

Harlow Godma!!

Look fwd to seeing u on NDW!! U be our pawtographer, wld u? Pweeetty please? (Daddy & mommy cant hold a camera properly...sigh) Heehee....

Muaks, Yuki

Tristan and Braun said...

Harrows Yuki! I miss you!!! Though it's been only....... 3 days since we last met?!? :)
i need someone to do the necktie and Mommy is way too slooooow for me! Sigh. When will I see you again?