Thursday, July 10, 2008

Learning how to stand?

This is to record down what a teeeedious exercise regime I have, in my pooor corgi life! Hmpf! Mommy says I have to learn how to stand properly so she can correct my crooked back! I don't get it!! Why should I learn how to stand when I already know how to stand like a good corgi should. I'm not a kiddy 2week old pup!

My hoomans caught me 1 fine afternoon and made me stand like a guard-dog on 2 pretty stools.



And the worst part?! They put my nappy bolster on my back, just to prove that it wasn't straight! Duh! Hoomans! I think it's already quite straight!



And they had fun by making poor moi balance my bolster, hmpf!!



Mr Bunny joined in the fun as well. Hey, I'm no horsey!!



Mr Bunny: Can I take a nap here? Hee...





Don't sleep on me, stoopid bunny!!



Mr Bunny: Hey, did u bath? U have a....farnie...smell...u noe?





Bunny, I warn u...stop sniffing my butt!! When I finish my standing exercise, I'm gonna get u!!!



Mommy, can I come down nw? Pleeease? My back is straight as a hotdog now!

No comments: