Sunday, July 6, 2008

USDAA Bark (II)

New frens! I lurrve making new frens!! I'm a frenly Pembroke corgi what!
Was a wee bit disappointed that there wasnt a huge turnout, but at least I made some new frens today! And that's all that matters!


This is a Corgi jiejie, her owners say she's abt 3yrs old I think. Reeeal pretty! With a very very bushy tail no less! She's like double my size! We touch noses and say Hi like all good doggies do!








I let Corgi jiejie sniff out my butt. I'm clean. I wiped this morn. I swear I did.







Ok, I passed her sniff test. Now my turn to sniff her ears (dat's abt it) while she chills out...







Don't we look like sisters? Jiejie looks like a bigger version of moi! Ok, so she got bigger paws, so what? Bleeaah!








Another cutie! Why did they do that half-shave I wonder?




Border korkor!! He's a reeeal reeeal special Border Collie!! He looks like Mr Baileys, just as handsome! Border (not his real name) adopted Aunt J & family when he decided to walk into their apartment 1 day (Dat was abt 2wks ago). Try as they might, they could not contact his owners or find any trails from his microchip. Kindhearted Aunt J & her hubby took him in and even brought him to grooming and swimming! And if his real owners don't turn up soon, they might just adopt him.


Personally, I think if his owners do not even bother to look for him, then they don't deserve to have Border korkor becuz he's SOOoo Special!! I just so wish that he will come to doggie school and we can meet again soon to play!!





And I also met the fearsome rotties! I think they're Agent Bear and Agent Bruno if I'm not wrong. They suss me out while I hold my breath....

Ok. I'm standing still. Reeeal still. Now u would do the same if 2 Mata (policemen) came to ur side n told u to do so, wldn't u? So stop laffing at moi k?! I ain't no criminal doggie! No, I didn't take that bone or bully that little doggie. I swear.





Phew!!! Finally managed to sneak away!




Camera alert!! Time for a sneak pose! Pretty pretty?



Next up...some cameo shots!

No comments: