Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I drove myself to school!

Today I decided to drive myself to school...Cuz I'm a big girl nw!
(Mommy: Yuki, the no-license corgi is a DANGER on the roads. Notti corgi!)



Must rem to check side mirror!


Papa taking a break to pose while I hold the steering wheel, heehee!


Actually very boring...


We finally reached in 1 piece! Next destination: swimming @ Mutts n Mittens.
Mommy: I'm glad Yuki is not driving anymore. Phew!

Here's Aunt Claudia holding me for a break. She's soo nice! If it was Daddy or Mommy, they wld have not allowed me to stop, bleeah!


Click on the video to see what I did during my break...the hoomans said I was farnie, swimming in the air....well, I just couldnt stop my corgi paws frm pedaling cuz I was soooo scared! Bleaaah!


This is Uncle Alvin holding me, look at my eyes! My mascara is smudging!
Let me off, puhh-leeease??





Then I met Momo halfway thrgh my lap...here's a lifesaver, let's see whether we can take a break on his back, heehee!



Tristan...what happened to his ears?!?!


The 3 Amigos!


After a looooong swim.....

Tristan, still bright & sparkling...


Momo Surrenders....


Me pretend to blend in with the couch.....





Are we going home finally? See me n Tristan with sad puppy faces...we are 2 hungry pups!





Did u say DINNER??? Heehee!



Till the next adventure!

2 comments:

t.h.e.m.a.r.l.e.y.c.o.d.e said...

I love the last photo!

Tristan looks so handsome and Yuki looks so kawaii!!!

Yuki said...

Thank u godma! U shd come sit with us in the car sometimes, mommy says its like 2 big huggy toys! Heehee...

Paws, Yuki