Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Yuki (Phelps!) Heehee...

I shouldn't bore u guys out with too much of my swimming peektures but the hoomans have been watching TV recently in awe of this swimmer-hooman named Phelps, 1 of the latest greatest Olympian they said. So I thot I shall post some of my SWIM peektures so my hoomans would stop watching him and play with me instead.


Well I may not have broken any hooman records but I definitely break the slowest corgi swimming record in history. So Im still a world record holder. WR.


After 20mins in the pool, corgi champion starts to foam. I think it's the chlorine.
Ohmigosh! I'm losing the last 0.02sec becuz I've got water in my goggles!!! Am I crashing lanes?!?
Hey you! It's against the the rules to hold-tail during the last lap!! You can't stop me!
Normally the winner holds a trophy up....now why is mommy holding me when I'm the winner???
Some shots of fellow competitors and their coach.
(Mommy: Yuki is actually the slowest living object ever to move in that pool. Ever. :p)
The real Ms Yuki--aka Momo's coach. The fellow in the background is Sparky korkor, he got distracted by 2 round plates n 1 pwetty-girl statue halfway thrgh his lap, heehee!
Tristan didi with his dad & Sparky korkor with his dad
A groupshot of the 3 fastest moving Border Collies on earth!
Me pondering abt my next swim..shd I do the butter-fry stroke or the froggy style next time? Both sounds yummy on TV...



3 comments:

Unknown said...

i wanna go swimming with you puppies next time too!!!

i'm usually too busy keeping myself alive in the pool, so you guys should be safe...muahahah!!!

we should organise a sentosa trip soon!!!

Yuki said...

Harow Uncle Chester!

Heehee, I saw ur beach peektures when u were (ahem) younger n Mr Bailey was a jedi-pup :P
I say "Paw-5" to Sentosa cuz I lurve the sand! (not the water hee :p)

Btw, seeya on Friday! Am finally gonna see u perform ur frisbee stunts! Moi cant wait!

Paws, Yuki

Tristan and Braun said...

I'll say the sentosa trip sounds like a mighty fine bag of bones to me!!! :) Have been missing my sand spa and algae treatment!! And as usual, Yuki Jie jie look playalicious in all those photos! :)