Tuesday, August 5, 2008

National Dog Walk '08

3rd Aug 2008 marks moi's 1st National Dog Walk. Apparently, every year all the doggies on our sunny little island come together to try & break the record for most no of dogs in 1 place together! Real cooool! Mommy says that moi cant miss such an important doggie event, plus I'll get to see the S.O.C.K (Official Singapore Corgi Kakis) so Daddy and Mommy packed me off to WCDR at 10am sharp in the morning! (Yawnzzz, I was still sleeping in my strawberry duh...)

Here are some peektures to mark the day!

Here's Daddy carrying me (I complained it was tooooo hot! Heehee...)




And that's Tristan with a hat to hide from the sun! I had 1 too but it was too big for my tiny little head...bleeah!



And then I met sme corgi frens! Here's Goggi....



Goggi's bigger than moi cuz I'm still a pup! But Mommy thinks that Goggi looks like a reeeal corgi!



A lovely peekture of Goggi...



I cant remember his name but he's reaaal handsome! With a bushy tail no less!



And then there's Jasper, a handsome 5 yr old long-fur corgi korkor (on the left)...


I didn't catch his name but I think I wld luurve to curl up to him on a cold day...wooo...



We then watched the competitions! Did I mention that there were some fun agility competitions that day? Here's Axl korkor in the ring...



Axl korkor on the startline with his Mommy, Aunt Tanya.


And then Cookie korkor, we see him on Sats when he comes to practise his adult stuff! Cool!


Cool Cookie jumping thrgh a tyre!



Not forgetting Super Mr Bailey! He didnt get to compete becuz Mr Smartdoggy was organising the trials but he had a FUN time playing frisbee! Heehee....




And guess what time the day ended?
Well beyond moi's dinner time.....growling stomach....I miss my wings.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking at those weave poles make me tired already! *yawn yawn yawn*...hehehe!

Well little Yuki, in days to come, you'll be competing in the ring like all of us korkors/jiejies and uncles (actually only got one uncle - ME lor)!

Work hard and when you do compete in the ring next time, you know i'll definitely be cheering you on!!! :)

In the meantime, have fun!!!

Yuki said...

Heehee Uncle Chester!

Wld lurrve to see u do the frisbee n weavepoles! I heard frm the hoomans dat ur 1 mean frisbee spinning machine!

Woofs, Yuki